Tuesday, July 07, 2015

California dreamin'...

 It's been a while since I posted on this blog, but now I have something of an excuse, involving photos and a trip to the USA.

I'm currently spending 3 months in California, and thought it would be nice to do something to document my time here.

Related to this, about a year and a half ago now, I participated in #100happydays on Facebook. The idea was that you tried to take a photo that made you happy every day for 100 days. I really enjoyed doing it, and I think (I hope?) that my friends enjoyed watching the photos appear.

So, in order to document my time in California, I'm aiming to upload a photo (or two) every day, which either shows something that makes me happy, something interesting or just something that catches my eye that day. Jet lag, demanding children and having to learn how a new house and country works have all meant that I haven't started this quite as soon as I would have liked, but Saturday 4 July's photo will appear soon...


No comments: