Sunday, January 02, 2011

Cuba photos

Firstly, I need to apologise for the ridiculously long amount of time it's been since I've posted to this blog. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know I feel suitably guilty. I can't even claim it's because I've been working hard on writing PALS, because as you may have noticed, I've not yet uploaded Issue 39 - which was due out at the end of December. And now it's 2011 already.

Having said that, it is on it's way! I still have two days off before work begins again, and I'm slowly catching up on all those things I've failed to do in the past few months. Along with watching plenty of bad TV, of course!

So, hopefully this will be the first of a selection of posts over the next few days...

The second thing I need to apologise for is the length of time it has taken for these photos to be uploaded. We went to Cuba at the end of November, and returned nearly a month ago now. But I have finally gotten around to uploading them to our website, so please do take a look at our Cuba photos!

No comments: