Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fixed!

After, erm, a month (I've been a bit busy, sorry!) I've finally got around to fixing the front page of Issue 36 so it claims that what is inside the issue is actually in the issue! See the new text here. It was nice and easy to do (well, almost easy - it messed the picture on the front page up and I had to get an unwilling Dan who was obsessively trying to play computer games to come and help), and meant I got to play with Dan's new superfast computer for a bit... it seems to do everything I want it to, which means Dan installed all the right stuff for me first time round. Now that's a first.

I've also nearly finished putting together Issue 37 of PALS, which will be released at the end of the month. Now I just have to wait for Publisher for open it (the perils of using Publisher 2000 and Publisher 2007 on two different computers for the same document - don't do it; I get the feeling I will be re-adding photos many times...), and write up one final page. So it should be ready on time, which is good because it was looking like touch and go there for a bit!

No comments: