Monday, April 05, 2010

Continuing with Issue 35

I spent a little more time working on PALS this evening. Firstly, I've finally gotten around to writing up a piece about our trip to Palermo last May, after discovering I hadn't written one. That's to go in an as yet undetermined future issue of PALS, which I'm hoping to turn into an Italy Special - or at least a Sicily one!

I've also worked on creating an article about our weekend in Dorset, after writing up a piece about it yesterday. At the moment it takes up two pages in Issue 35, making the issue one page longer than it normally is. I'm currently considering whether or not to abandon another article, on penpals preferred pals, at least for the time being, as I've had very few responses to my press release for comments about that. For now I think I will try to write that article, but maybe include it in a later issue, after I've hassled people a little more for some comments! I have a few weeks to decide at least so I don't have to make a decision right now.

On the bright side, Issue 35 is now looking fairly close to ready - there are only a couple of articles left to write!

No comments: