Saturday, March 20, 2010

Press Release 19 March 2010

PRESS RELEASE – 19 MARCH 2010
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS – PEN PAL Q AND A

For the next issue of PALS, due out in May 2010, I’m seeking your opinions on any preferences you have for the sorts of people you correspond with. Any comments you’d like to make, from a short sentence to a few paragraphs, would be much appreciated. To get you started, I’m asking:

- What age group/s do you prefer to write to?
- Do you have a preference for male or female pals?
- Are there any other preferences you have when it comes to corresponding with people?

Even if the answer is “I’ll write to anyone, from anywhere” I’d still like to hear that. If you’d like your comments to be anonymised I’m happy to do that too.

If you’d like to contribute, just e-mail me or leave a comment on the blog.

Thanks in advance
Anna

No comments: