Saturday, December 19, 2009

Issue 33 on-line

Issue 33 of PALS has now been uploaded and is ready to view. It's a week or so early this time around, what with it being Christmas in few days time! I have a few days spare before we head back down to Exeter, and then I'm likely to be busy right up to New Years, so thought I would get the issue uploaded now whien I knew I had time.

This time around there are articles on Waitangi Day in New Zealand, a Creature Feature on the Kookaburra, and an article about possible changes to PALS in the New Year. There are a couple of (very!) short surveys about changes to PALS (literally, you have to click one button) on pages 3 and 4 of the newsletter, so please do have your say about how you'd like future PALS to look. I have to admit, I did have to enlist Dan's help with that part though...

Otherwise the upload went incredibly smoothly - I did all the hard work last week so this week has been pretty easy!

No comments: