Monday, May 04, 2009

Made a start

I haven't done much with PALS or our website since my flurry of activity at the end of April, but hopefully enough happened then to keep you all entertained for a while!

I have just managed to make a start on Issue 30 of PALS - it'll be released at the end of June, so not for a while yet, and this time around it's a Special on Western Australia, written by one of my Australian pals. So all I have to do is make the pages look pretty! It does take a while (so far I've done one page), but it's nice to have something a little different to do from writing articles (and thinking of decent things to say!).

Otherwise I've not been up to much - although I have been watching plenty of films lately so check out Anna's Films for lots of film updates!

No comments: