Friday, April 24, 2009

Updated Poetry

I've been neglecting updating my poetry on the website for a while now, knowing that it was going to take me a good 2 or 3 hours to do once I finally got around to it. Well, today is that day!

I have a whole load of Internet-related things I need to do today (including upload the next issue of PALS, add some photos, update my film blog - not to mention other totally unrelated things like sorting out the online book club), so I thought I should start as I mean to go on and get the most complicated thing done first!

So, I've added 9 new poems to the Poetry Website, and finished off "The Lovers" poetry story - last November's instalment was the last chapter, as it were. Next time I will try to stick within the 4 months and get some new poetry on there before the end of August!

No comments: