Monday, June 11, 2007

Managed to get some things done

Had a quite busy weekend, but successfully got a few things completed - I've now written most of the next issue of PALS, and will upload it in a couple of weekend's time. Everybody managed to write pieces for me and send them in the last week or so, which ended up with me having to include an extra page to fit it all in as I'd created some articles to fill the space that I didn't really want to delete.

I also need to update the photos on our website as Dan and I spent some time going around Aberdeenshire and Moray at the weekend, as we hired a car. We haven't had a chance to look at the photos yet though, let alone add them to the website!

I've spent this afternoon wrestling with Access and getting very frustrated though - I swear it doesn't do what it's meant to do! And I can't figure out why...so instead I went away and watched "Mean Girls". It's a pretty good film actually, although probably not the most constrcutive way to spend my afternoon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had to do somework on Access whilst at uni...

It was a group of four of us - and we soo struggled!