Monday, June 18, 2007

Fun Hen Weekend!

I've just uploaded a bunch of photos from my hen night to the Wedding Photos section of our website - I've also put a few on facebook if you want to have a look there. I really should be doing more useful things like learning Italian and doing the piles of washing we need to get through before Saturday, but this was more fun! Plus I now have the Sims 2 to upload and a bunch of wedding gifts to open that arrived this morning - all the fun wedding stuff has started to happen, it's great!

The Hen Weekend was fantastic, the themed room was lots of fun with plenty of chocolate in it, and we got fast passes to tons of rides -we went on so many! I was very tired when I got home Sun eve though; the 6 hour train journey back from Blackburn didn't help! I'm pretty sure Dan had a great stag weekend too, although he didn't take any photos. I thnk his may have been slightly more action-filled than my hen night though; he went waterfall climbing in the Lake District...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waterfall falling you mean ???

Anna Lawson said...

Just got photos back from one of his friends - they all start off looking very scared and their grins get slowly larger as the day continues...and yes, there did appear to be lots of shots of people in the water, rather than above it.