Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You're Invited!

So, all the wedding invites have gone out - we've even had some replies already. Thanks Gavin and Anne. :) It seems all modes of communication are working too - the post is arriving and our website is being used.

I posted the evening invites this morning. That ws fun, standing at a post box for 5 mins stuffing it with silver envelopes. Dan told me off for not posting the daytime invites ceremoniously enough on Sat!

And now Dan has gone to a conference in Sheffield until Fri and I'm stuck on my own in Aberdeen - my birthday morning on Friday is going to be very dull! Thankfully I'll have the weekend in Edinburgh to look forward to. I can't even chat with the people at work because everybody I work closely with is on leave/ away on a course all week - so it's very quiet in my life. But somehow still very busy...

And none of that has anything at all to do with PALS but it's 4:30 and I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on my job - I've been working pretty hard all day and the concentration has gone.

It's probably about time I put some more pics on here too, but we've just not taken any photos recently - nothing much has happened. Perhaps over Easter...

No comments: