Sunday, February 18, 2007

Poetry Site

I've finally got around to updating my poetry site today - it now has a whole load of new poems to look at on it. I'd been putting it off because I knew it would take ages; and it did take 2 hours! It was quite satisfying to finally get it done though.


Other than that I haven't done much with the website, but I will be uploading PALS next weekend. Spent yesterday having fun and going to a Ceilidh (pronounced Kay-lee) - essentially a Scottish barn dance (although they wouldn't like that description I don't imagine)! It was fun, but there was a bit too much alchol involved, so am feeling somehwat delicate today - hence wanting to sit quietly in front of the computer!

1 comment:

Iccle One said...

I can totally see what the "Plans" poem is about! Don't worry, once the day comes you'll be glad. Otherwise Gretna Green is closer to you....kidding, I wanna be there!!! Can't waste the dress!