Thursday, July 06, 2006

Possible solutions, some work and a sleepy me...

Sooo, after some thinking in the shower (look, it works) Dan and I may have a solution to the whole wedding fiasco....more info on the ideas in a later blog, there are people to discuss this with first! But we like our idea, it's neat and everybody really necessary to the plan has agreed. Hoorah! Just need to get mum on side now...

I've also just spent a couple of hours creating some pages for the next newsletter, on our trip to Prague. It looks pretty good now I think! It was at the expense of watching Lost with Dan too, but he seems happy enough playing with Spain photos now.

OK, I'm now very sleepy (it being nearly midnight - luckily I have a day off of work tomorrow though) so I'm going to turn my computer off and go to bed.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Iccle One said...

Glad it finally seems sorted! Stuart is happy to fit in with you.