Friday, February 17, 2006

New additions

If you've looked at the site recently you may notice a couple of changes I've made in the past couple of days. Firstly, there is now a link to Dan's web page in case any of you wonder what he gets up to!

There is also now a direct link to my poetry site under the Links section. It's actually part of the tiscali website that also houses the newsletter, but on a separate link. I have recently updated the poetry website, so even if you've looked at it before hopefully there will be something new in there for you to see. I'm likely to write about it in a future issue of a newsletter too.

Finally, I've now added my Yahoo avatar - if you scroll down the sidebar my Links are on you'll see it there. I think it's cool! If you have a Yahoo account you can create an 'Avatar' (basically you get the frame of a person and you get to dress them and choose their hairstyle etc - it's a bit like creating a new Sim, if you've ever played it). Yahoo then lets you export the Avatar, so every time I change it in Yahoo it will also change on my blog. I hope you like it - I have fun messing around with it every so often!

4 comments:

Iccle One said...

I love the avatar! I'm going to have to do one! That's better than the silly basic one I did before. Site is looking good!

Andy Mackay said...

....I like the clubbing avatar look...

Iccle One said...

You seem to have tamed your hair! It looks quite straight there.

Anna Lawson said...

Well, a girl needs to change her hairstyle every once in a while! That's what I WANT my hair to look like...its nice to dream :)