Monday, September 27, 2004

Contributions

I've realised that in order to keep the newsletter going and make it interesting, I'm going to need other people to do a fairly large amount of the work. If it's just articles from me every time, it could get quite dull quite quickly.

I have sent out a couple of press releases to ask people for their help by contributing to the newsletter. I have specifically focussed on Christmas articles as I have decided that Issue 2 will be a Christmas special. But I am more than happy to receive anything anybody wants to send me.

I hope that asking people to help me like this works, but currently I don't know what will happen. I will just have to wait and see if I can think of other ways to find contributors, and even whether I need to or not.

No comments: